Friday, February 1, 2008

Spittin' image!

Here is Engine's wire sculpture for the auction. The cat sculpture beside it is something I picked up in Cocoa Village in Florida. Can you see the resemblance? Except usually Engine looks happier, like the sculpture. I don't think he was too thrilled about being interrupted from his cleaning. I think the whole school where I teach was ready for a snowday today and the weather ended up cooperating! There's a steady rain of ice falling from the clouds right now and I just finished the dishes, two loads of laundry and some work in the studio. I'm feeling a little more caught up now. Fortunately, I got the artwork for the SANS auction wired and dropped off yesterday so I don't have to go driving around in this beautiful mess. Bandit got a LONG walk today so he is no longer wearing his "Saddest Dog in the World" face...

No comments: