Friday, July 31, 2009

Unpacking shouldn't be this hard


These pictures are from a couple weeks ago, but I had to share. I had big plans to get unpacked COMPLETELY on the first day back from our Plymouth trip this year. The cats had big plans, too. Their plans involved re-covering everything with hair and making sure no unpacking would get done on my first day back. There's an unwritten rule at our house that pretty much I follow and my husband doesn't. "Don't move a comfy cat". So I figured Lia would probably only need a little time sleeping on the suitcase and I would go put other things away. My plan was to return in a bout half an hour and break the house rule.



Apparently, they work in shifts.

1 comment:

Leah said...

lol! This unpacking experience is so familiar to me. :-) Silly kitties.